In this session, participants will learn about state-of-the art techniques for analysing fleets of assets, such as industrial machinery or vehicles. The goal of the session is to introduce techniques for solving common problems faced by fleet operators:
- identifying malfunctioning or underperforming assets,
- dealing with lost data connections and missing data,
- benchmarking assets against one another,
- identifying remaining useful life of assets,
- modelling new assets that lack historical data.
In each case, the fleet context provides additional insights that can help you improve operational efficiency of your assets. Techniques are introduced at conceptual and intuitive level with practical real-world examples.
Where: Sirris, MRC Gent, Technologiepark-Zwijnaarde 48, 9052 Zwijnaarde
Price and conditions:
- Normal price: 625 EUR
- Early Bird* or Sirris Member**: 575 EUR
- All prices are exclusive of VAT.
- A hardcopy of the course notes is included in the registration price. All sessions are given in English.
*Non-Sirris members registering more than 3 weeks in advance, benefit from the Early Bird price.
**This price is applicable for any Sirris member who subscribes at any time.
Registration is possible here.
If you are a Flemish SME you can also make use of the kmo-portefeuille (the kmo-portefeuille should be requested at latest 14 days after the course has taken place). (Erkenningsnr. Sirris: DV.O105154). Please note that if you do not apply in time your request will be declined.
Our general terms and conditions
Any cancellation has to be made by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). Cancellations made before the 3 business days preceding a session are free of charge. After this deadline, 50% of the participation fee will be charged (incl. VAT). In case of cancellation the day itself, the full amount of the registration will be due. In case of "no-show" the full amount of the registration fee will be due too. Replacement by a colleague is always possible if notified in advance by e-mail (email@example.com).