The EluciDATA Community allows its members to network with peers and stay up-to-date with emerging technologies and R&D projects related to data innovation and AI. Within this framework two annual events will be organised: an innovation brokerage and an expert technology forum. The first innovation brokerage takes place on 23 April, together with the kick-off event of the community.
During this event you will:
- learn how to participate in the AI Impulse programme, which provides 13M€ per year for industrial R&D projects in data analytics, AI and machine learning
- become familiar with the EU, Flemish and Brussels funding landscape with relevant project calls & modalities, such as ECSEL, H2020 ICT, ITEA, Onderzoeksproject, Joint R&D project call, Applied Phd, …
- get an overview of emerging themes being proposed in those calls, such as prognostics and health monitoring of electronic systems, data-driven operational optimisation, distributed product usage monitoring, …
- understand the opportunities, challenges and best practices related to the participation in collaborative R&D projects through a testimonial by RSscan, an innovative company offering solutions for plantar pressure measurement and analysis
- get to know the EluciDATA Lab and how we can support you in setting up such innovation and R&D projects
- have the opportunity to network with peers & form new R&D partnerships
If you are interested in becoming a member of the EluciDATA Community and/or attending this event, please fill in the following registration form. We will respond to your request via e-mail.
13:00 - 13:30: Welcome coffee
13:30 - 13:45: EluciDATA Community
13:45 - 14:15: EluciDATA Lab: The Data and AI Competence Lab of Sirris
- R&D track record & related services
- AI Starter Kit portal
- FleetAce: Fleet-based portal
14:15 - 14:45: Why participate in collaborative R&D projects? What is the funding landscape?
14:45 - 15:00: AI Impulse Programme
15:00 - 15:30: Coffee break and networking
15:30 - 16:00: Emerging themes and proposals in preparation
16:00 - 17:00: Pitch sessions
- Problem owners: Emerging use cases - 6 presentations each 5 min
- Technology providers: Technology offer - 6 presentations each 5 min
17:00 - 17:30: Networking reception
- Companies interested in pursuing (collaborative) R&D initiatives for realizing proof of concepts of challenging use cases in the field of data innovation and artificial intelligence.
Conditions & Price:
- Free for EluciDATA Community members
- Non-member companies: 150 EUR
- Participation to the event is subject to the signature of an NDA
- This event is by invitation only. Your interest to become a member of the EluciDATA Community and attend this event can be made clear by filling out the registration form
Any cancellation has to be done by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). Cancellations made more than 3 business days before the event are free of charge. After this deadline, 50% of the participation fee will be charged (incl. VAT). In case of cancellation on the day of the event, the full amount of the registration will be due. In case of "no-show" the full amount of the registration fee will be due as well. Replacement by a colleague is always possible if notified in advance by e-mail (email@example.com)