The Sirris Data and AI Competence Lab (EluciDATA Lab) has developed a practical and industry oriented hands-on trajectory to help companies acquire AI and data science competences illustrated via real-world industrial challenges. The objective of this trajectory is to help you in addressing your specific data challenge inspired by the approach applied in similar use cases. The next use case in this series is 'Resource Demand Forecasting', which concerns accurately predicting the future need for a specific resource.
The hands-on trajectory is organised as follows:
- An autodidactic session via a starter kit video tutorial to follow at your own convenience: it will introduce you to the topic of 'Resource Demand Forecasting', will allow you to develop an initial understanding through a concrete example and will give you concrete insights into the used approach.
- A first interactive session on 31 March 2022, from 12:00 until 16:00 (in person - lunch included): you will be invited to present the data challenge you want to address. This will be followed by an interactive discussion to identify opportunities to leverage your data. Subsequently, together with a Sirris data and AI expert, you will develop a plan for analysing your data.
- An individual follow-up (date to be agreed with you - online) to prepare your data for a first analysis during the second interactive session.
- A second interactive session on 5 May 2022, from 10:00 until 16:00 (in person - lunch included): together with the data and AI expert, you will take the first steps in the analysis of your dataset according to the analysis plan developed in the first session. Additionally, together with the experts of the EluciDATA Lab, you will conclude on the lessons learned during this workshop and the next steps to take regarding the analysis of your data.
Given the interactive format, we restrict participation to 3 companies per session (maximum two participants from each company). Each company will have one expert allocated to its specific case.
5.417 EUR (exclusive of VAT)
Thanks to the support of VLAIO technology companies located in Flanders only pay 30% of the above-mentioned price (1626 EUR (exclusive of VAT)).
- Participation to the event is subject to the signature of an NDA (only participants that have signed this NDA will be allowed to participate).
- Invoices will be sent after the event. You can consult our general conditions on our website.
- If you are unable to attend, you can be replaced by a colleague. Please notify us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org of the name of your colleague.
- Cancellations must be made by email to email@example.com. You can cancel your participation free of charge up to 3 working days before the event. In case of cancellation after this date or non-participance without cancellation, you will be invoiced for the full participation fee.