Fourth EluciDATA Brokerage - "Data and AI-driven Innovation"
You are here
The fourth edition of the EluciDATA Brokerage - “Data and AI-driven Innovation”, will be held on the 24th of March. In this event, you will have the opportunity to:
- Get an overview of available funding opportunities for your company
- Get an overview of emerging topics in the field of AI
- Express your interest in the current project proposal(s) or propose new topics for future projects
This event is one of the two annual EluciDATA Community events. The Community aims at bringing together industrial stakeholders interested in Data Innovation and AI, setting up new projects and informing /discussing about emerging technology trends.
13:00 - 13:10: Welcome
13:00 - 13:25: Introductory session:
- News from the EluciDATA Community
- Presentation of relevant funding opportunities
13:25 - 14:30: Presentation of emerging topics & new project opportunities
- Energy Efficiency
- Digital Twin
- Industrial process monitoring
- Prognostics and health management of electronic systems
- AI on the edge
- Trustworthy data sharing
14:30 - 15:00: Interactive session: round table discussion around emerging topics and partner matching
15:00 - 15:15: Coffee break and networking
15:15 - 15:30: Presentation of the Advanced Master of Artificial Intelligence in Business and Industry from the KU Leuven, by Benedicte Seynhaeve, Program Coordinator at the Post University Centre of KU Leuven.
15:30 - 15:40: Pitches by new members
15:40 - 15:50: Announcement of Starter Kit release & conclusions
15:50 - 17:00: Networking
Companies interested in pursuing (collaborative) R&D initiatives for realizing proof of concepts of challenging use cases in the field of data innovation and artificial intelligence.
Price and registration
- Free for EluciDATA Community members
- Non-member companies: 150 EUR
- Participation to the event is subject to the signature of an NDA (only participants that have signed this NDA will be allowed to participate).
Sirris Gent, Technologiepark - Zwijnaarde 48, 9052Zwijnaarde (if the situation allows it, otherwise the event will be held online).
Please contact us at email@example.com
Any cancellation has to be done by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). Cancellations made more than 3 business days before the event are free of charge. After this deadline, 50% of the participation fee will be charged (incl. VAT). In case of cancellation on the day of the event, the full amount of the registration will be due. In case of "no-show" the full amount of the registration fee will be due as well. Replacement by a colleague is always possible if notified in advance by e-mail (email@example.com)